Refunds, Returns & Price Adjustments
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your merchandise, simply return the item in its original condition with your receipt, original packaging and accessories within 45 days, and we will gladly repair it, replace it, or give you a refund.
Marine Corps Exchange policy is "Satisfaction Guaranteed." Refunds of the full purchase price, or a satisfactory adjustment, shall be made on merchandise in cases of customer dissatisfaction, upon presentation of proof of purchase.
Refunds and Exchanges with a receipt will be accepted on most returns within 45 days of purchase. The following exceptions apply:
-Computers, computer equipment, TV’s, digital movie players, GPS and unopened software must be returned within 14 days.
- Pre-recorded movies, music, and video games
- Rifles, shotguns, handguns, ammunition, and mixed paint.
- Underclothing, bathing suits, hosiery, athletic supporters, and electric razors
- Fine jewelry is subject to appraisal before a refund may be given
- Drones will not be accepted for a return or refunded
- Tobacco products, Tobacco accessories, Electric Cigarettes/ E liquids, Glass and Vaporizers are not accepted for return. Accessories include and are not limited to lighters, cases and cutters.
- Beer, Wine and Alcohol returns can only be accepted if the product is spoiled or otherwise unfit for consumption. No refunds will be issued for non-stocked or special order items.
In the event the customer does not have a receipt and the item has been on sale during the last 90 days, the sale price will be refunded. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. Credit card transactions must be credited to original credit card used for sales transaction. Requests for refunds without a receipt are subject to management approval. All refunds over $5 without a receipt will be refunded on a MCX Return Gift Card if available, or otherwise cash refunds or credit refunds will be applied, subject to management approval. “As is” and clearance merchandise shall be treated the same as any other merchandise being returned.
Returns from other Military Exchanges
The Refund and Exchange policy applies to all transactions when accepting merchandise from other military services. Based on a mutual agreement with other military services, MCX will accept returns from other military exchanges. The following exclusions apply:
- Defective Appliances
- Fine Jewelry
- Gift, Wireless and Phone Cards
- Oversized Items (Furniture, Boats, Exercise Equipment etc.)
- Fire Arms & Ammunition
Customers with questions may contact the following Military exchanges for special assistance specific to their needs
- AAFES 1-800-527-2345
- NEX 1-877-810-9030 (CONUS) 001-877-432-1736 (OCONUS)
- CSX 1-800-572-0230
14 Day Price Guarantee
If a customer purchases an item and it goes on sale within 14 days from the purchase date, MCX will adjust the sale price with a valid receipt. The customer will be refunded the difference on the original form of payment. Clearance products, bundled offers, doorbusters and special event pricing are not eligible for price adjustments. The 14-day price guarantee only applies in the event of internal price reductions and does not apply to competitor pricing.
Holiday Returns & Exchanges
For the period of November 1- January 31, MCX will adhere to a modified return policy, allowing the return or exchange of gifts by 31 January. Computers, tablets and software must be returned unopened. When the standard 45 day return policy supersedes the 31 January end date, it shall be recognized. To return gifts at a MCX store, bring in the item along with the receipt, original packaging, and accessories.